city and community events program
The Arena Authority's City and Community Events Program provides unique opportunities for San Jose-based nonprofit, educational, and service organizations to utilize SAP Center at San Jose through a special event cost assistance program. Please note that organizational use of SAP Center at San Jose under the City and Community Events Program is subject to certain minimum qualifications and conditions of participation, including the following:
- Organizations must be nonprofit, educational, or public service in nature.
- The requested event cannot inhibit, benefit, or promote religious activities.
- Organizations must demonstrate a purpose consistent with the City’s civic and community purposes.
- Organizations must be non-discriminatory in membership and participation.
- The requested event must be an event that would not otherwise be solicited and/or scheduled by Sharks Sports & Entertainment.
- The requested event cannot promote or benefit political advocacy activities, whether for or against a political candidate or ballot measure.
If you are interested in receiving a program application, please call 1-408-977-4780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.